Criminal Charges Happen. They Can Change Your Life.
Choosing a Houston lawyer for domestic violence, theft, probation or any other problem is a difficult decision.
The Rest of Your Life May be Dictated by Who You Choose to Represent You.
- You want a defense attorney who has spent years working in the District Attorney’s Office.
- You want an attorney who knows what the government can do and what they cannot do.
- You want an attorney who has years of trial experience.
- You want an attorney certified to handle felony cases in District Court.
- You want an attorney who has fought for the rights of those who have been charged with offenses ranging from simple misdemeanors to capital murder, and everything in between.
- You want an attorney who knows how the system works and won’t stop fighting until the fight is done.
- You want an attorney who understands and has the track record to prove it.
We offer over 42 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. Let us help you.